Put your hand up if you love scrambled eggs? ME ME!! I whip this lunch up all the time and you can even have it for breakfast or dinner if you want something quick and easy. Use your leftover vegies with this recipe as well.
Now these scrambled eggs come with a healthy twist...of course!
2 organic free range eggs
1tbs almond milk (or any milk of your liking)
Parmesan cheese, sprinkle
Cherry tomatoes, halved
Fresh basil leaves
1. Pop a fry pan on the stove on medium and allow it to heat up while you go onto the next step.
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl along with the almond milk, pepper and cheese. Whisk them together until combined.
3. Add the tomatoes, spinach and basil into the bowl and mix.
4. Pour the mixture into the frying pan. With a egg flip, keep mixing around the eggs until they become scrambled. Make sure they are cooked all the way through and your vegies are heated.
5. Serve with a slice of toast or on it's own, whichever you prefer.
P.S If you haven't become part of the Radiant Tribe yet, join the community now by popping in your name & email address above and click 'subscribe'. As a thank you, you will receive your very own copy of my latest eBook, 'Secrets to Sticking with a Radiant Lifestyle' instantly plus a couple of extra goodies just because I love you.
Be happy & healthy,
This website and all the information it contains is based on my personal experience and journey which I am sharing for educational and informational purposes only. Please consult your own doctor or healthcare provider to determine the best course of treatment for you and before starting any new program.